COOSKIN® Anti-glare(matte) Anti-Fingerprint Anti-Scratch Laptop LCD Screen Protector for 17.3 Inch Laptop 382.5mmx214.5mm–Retail Packing
- Compatibility: 17.3 inch Toshiba Satellite/HP ZBook 17 G2/MSI Computer GT72 DOMINATOR Pro-444/Dell Inspiron, Size of this screen protector is 382.5mm*214.5mm
- Anti-Scratch & Anti-Fingerprints: With 4H hardness and special treatment, the protector is with superior performance to prevent scratch and fingerprints.
- Anti-glare effect: 94% Transparency. Our matte clear screen protector can effectively reduce the glare from fluorescent and sun light to allow easy viewing and reducing the burden on your eyes.
- Electrostatic Adsorption (Non-glue): Self-adhering film attaches itself to the screen. No residue leaves on your LCD display when you remove it.
- Contents: English Instructions, Quality Films (1-pack), Carboard, Microfiber Cleaning Cloths. Retail packaging.
- Product Dimensions: 15.06 x 8.44 x 0.91 inches;
- ASIN: B00GHDW0DO
- Item model number: LG-173
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionCOOSKIN laptop anti-glare Japan PET Material high clear 17.3 inch screen film!
* Anti-fingerprints,Anti-Dust,Anti-friction & Water-proof
* Suit for 17.3 inch Touch Screen
* Anti-scratch efficient achieves to 4H
* Quick and Easy Installation
* No sticky adhesive
The Anti-glare screen protector can reduces the glare from fluorescent and sun light to allow easy viewing and reducing the burden on your eyes. The screen protector adds an ultra-thin durable layer of transparent protection to your LCD display. The protector is easy to apply, remove cleanly, and without any sticky residue.
1. Make sure your environment is as dust free as possible before you start,Shut off the computer screen
2. Clean your screen several times using a standard moist screen wipe,allowing the screen to dry fully
3. Open your laptop screen as far as possible,getting it flat,and support it in this position
4. Don't remove the backing from the protector all at once, but do remove enough to stick the first side.Spend plenty of time ensuring it is perfectly lined up
5. Slowly start to peel off the backing while simultaneously stick the film to the screen
6. If you see a bubble,gently peel back the screen and use the lint free cloth or adhesive tape to pick it up
1. About how to post screen protector, you also can search "how to install screen protectors" on YouTobe.
2. You can use scotch tape to clean your laptop screen first if you need, and make it thoroughly clean even at the beginning and in the processing while you posting the screen protector, it will effectively prevent the bubbles.
3. We suggest you to ask a professional to post the screen protector for you.