Kensington MP13 MacBook Pro Magnetic Privacy Screen for 13″ 2016/2017/2018 MacBook Pro (K64490WW)
- Macbook privacy screen filter integrates seamlessly with your 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019 MacBook Pro and 2018 MacBook Air by attaching to magnets that are already built in to the MacBook's frame; watch the video to the left to learn more.
- Limits viewing angle to +/- 30 degrees, hiding personal or confidential information from anyone trying to look from the side; TAA compliant
- Reversible with matte and glossy viewing options; reduces harmful Blue light by up to 22%; Includes cleaning cloth and screen holder to keep your privacy screen clean and protected from scratches while not in use
- Note: Because this privacy screen attaches with magnets versus sticking to the MacBook screen, The lid of the laptop may have a slight gap when closed with the privacy screen attached; but the MacBook will still go to sleep and/or turn of the screen If that functionality is enabled
- 2 year and lifetime technical support; only valid If purchased from the Kensington USA store on , or from directly. No other resellers on are authorized to sell Kensington products on .
- Product Dimensions: 0.25 x 9 x 13.4 inches; 0.14 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.14 pounds
- ASIN: B077TVSTMT
- Item model number: K64490WW
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionTrust Kensington, the choice of it professionals, to help protect the sensitive information on your MacBook to reduce the chances of wandering eyes viewing confidential data on your screen. Mp Series laptop privacy screens limit the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees so a person off to the side only sees a dark screen. They are easy to accessorize this to your MacBook with the innovative magnetic strip. The reversible privacy screens also use low reflective Coating to reduce glare, and they filter out harmful Blue light by up to 22 percent. Frequently Asked Questions: Q: How thick are the MP12, MP13 and MP15 privacy screens? A: the MP12, MP13 and MP15 are very thin compared to other MacBook privacy screens, They are. 87mm thick. We measured other brands at 1. 06mm, 1. 2mm, and 1. 55mm. Q: Will My MacBook be able to completely close with the privacy screen attached, just like it does without a privacy screen? A: because our privacy screen attaches to the frame of a MacBook, there could be a slight gap when closed with the privacy screen attached. Q: What are the advantages of a magnetic privacy Screen? A: a magnetic privacy Screen can be taken on and off a laptop easily and quickly. Our MacBook privacy screens come with a storage sleeve for the screen when not in use. Q: Will My MacBook still "sleep" When closed with the privacy screen attached? A: Yes, as long as you have that functionality enabled.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Leave a reply