Kensington N17 Dell Cable Lock for Laptops with Wedge Lock Slot – Combination Lock – (K68008WW)
- Laptop Lock for Dell laptops fits seamlessly into newer Dell and ALIENWARE laptops with the Noble wedge Lock slot; check with Dell to ensure your laptop has the newer wedge slot versus the traditional Kensington t-bar slot, and use our Lock selector at Kensington/selector
- Unique lock engagement creates the strongest connection between the lock head and slot; Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Resettable 4-wheel Number code with 10, 000 possible combinations. Push-button design for one-handed engagement to easily attach lock; 6 foot cable length
- Taa compliant, and independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental condition
- 5 year Warranty and lifetime technical support; Warranty not valid If purchased from Tech for less, microcart, savecentral, telasy, or any other unauthorized seller.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 4 x 8 inches; 0.45 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- ASIN: B07SHJ1RC8
- Item model number: K68008WW
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionNew dell laptop Lock - Noble Type wedge lock from Kensington, TAA compliant. From the industry leader in physical device security for 25 years, Kensington has developed the strongest wedge lock solution to secure Dell laptops and tablets that have a wedge lock slot. The N17 combination laptop Lock features a unique lock engagement, creating a strong and reliable connection between the lock head and slot. The resettable 4-wheel number Code can be set to any of 10, 000 possible combinations. A carbon steel cable deters cutting attempts. The N17 combination lock for wedge-shaped slots delivers increased strength in a smaller size. It's the strongest keyless locking solution for laptops and tablets with a wedge lock slot, independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion and other environmental conditions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Leave a reply