Microsoft Kinect for Windows V2
- Required to run: Dedicated USB 3.0 USB port, 2 GB RAM, Dual-core 3.2 GHz or faster 64-bit (x64) processor, high powered graphics card
- Will not work if requirements are not met
- Unit is not Xbox compatible 1080p HD video
- Wider, expanded field of view and improved skeletal tracking Not for use with Xbox, this is the PC version intended for software developers Improved Microphone (zero balanced)
- New active infrared capabilities 25 Point Skeleton for a total of six people (each person has 25 skeletal joints)
- Thumb tracking, end of hand tracking, open and closed hand gestures
- Product Dimensions: 5.46 x 14.2 x 6.48 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00KZIVEXO
- Item model number: 74Z-00001
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionMicrosoft Kinect for Windows includes Kinect for Windows sensor, USB Power supply cable, and Manual. NOTE: The sensor unit does not ship with any software and will only operate with an application developed for Kinect for Windows. Not for Gaming Use. Use the Kinect for Windows SDK to build applications with C++, C# or Visual Studio Basic by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. What availability of this product will do is facilitate the ability of developers and commercial customers to explore the limitless opportunities to transform products, processes, and businesses. Three important points regarding Kinect for Windows: This product is not the same product as Kinect for Xbox 360 product, and is not intended for use with Xbox 360s. This is not a consumer product. This is a Kinect development product for Windows, intended for commercial clients and developers. This product requires an application developed for Kinect for Windows in order to operate.
Communicate with computers naturally. Kinect for Windows gives computers eyes, ears, and a brain. With Kinect for Windows, businesses and developers are creating applications that allow their customers to interact naturally with computers by simply gesturing and speaking. Unit is not Xbox compatible.
64-bit (x64) processor
Dual-core 3.2 GHz or faster processor
Dedicated USB 3.0 port
2 GB RAM
Extremely high powered graphics card & high end system
A Kinect for Windows v2 sensor
Operating system requirements
Windows 8 (64-bit) or later
Unit will not work if the above requirements are not met.