Plugable Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station with 60W Charging for MacBook Pro Late 2016/2017 & Specific Windows Laptops (Single 4K DisplayPort or HDMI Monitor, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 5 USB 3.0 Ports)
- FEATURES - The Plugable TBT3-UDV Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station provides up to 60W of power to compatible Thunderbolt 3 systems. Enables an additional display, wired gigabit Intel Ethernet, audio input/output, and USB expansion with 1x Thunderbolt 3 port (40Gbps), and 5x USB 3.0 ports (5Gbps). Made from anodized aluminum with a space gray finish, the TBT3-UDV includes a removable stand for vertical or horizontal orientation
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY - Connect a single display up to 4K 60Hz (4096×2160@60Hz) via the integrated DisplayPort output, or an HDMI display using the included Active DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 adapter. Also supports popular lower resolution modes such as 3440x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 2560x1080, 1920x1080 (1080P)
- MASSIVE EXPANDABILITY - The second Thunderbolt 3 port on the dock supports a second monitor on the following systems when using a USB-C Alt Mode video adapter (sold separately): Late 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 MacBook Pro, Late 2018 / 2019 MacBook Air, and Dell Thunderbolt 3 systems. Second Thunderbolt 3 port on dock supports up to 5 daisy chained Thunderbolt 3 devices or a single USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) device
- DISPLAYPORT DETAILS - Supports native DisplayPort monitor or HDMI using included DP to HDMI 2.0 Active Adapter. Not compatible with Dual-Link DVI monitors and not for previous generation Thunderbolt 1 & 2 systems. Please see additional important compatibility details regarding Windows systems below
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- Product Dimensions: 11.81 x 5.91 x 4.21 inches; 3.65 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.65 pounds
- ASIN: B075M1XHCK
- Item model number: TBT3-UDV
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionPlugableâ€s TBT3-UDV Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station offers high-performance expansion of your Thunderbolt 3-enabled Mac or compatible Windows Thunderbolt 3 system while also providing up to 60W of power to charge the host. Connect a DisplayPort display up to 4K@60Hz. DP to HDMI active adapter included. If supported by the host, a second display can be added using a purchased separately USB-C to video adapter or cable such as the Plugable USB-C to DisplayPort or Plugable USB-C to HDMI cable
Supports connection to wired gigabit Ethernet networks using the integrated 1.0 Gbps i210 Intel network adapter and 10Gbps peer-to-peer networking when directly connected to a second Thunderbolt 3-enabled system. Provides a combined analog audio input and output jack for connecting stereo headphones and microphone. Provides five extra USB 3.0 Type-A ports for device connectivity (one in front, four in back). Is positioned vertically to save space, and has a removable stand that also allows the unit to placed horizontally.
Best performance on Apple and Dell Thunderbolt 3 systems; compatibility with other Thunderbolt 3 systems varies depending on BIOS and firmware updates from your manufacturer. Requires updated NVM firmware, BIOS, and Thunderbolt/GPU drivers on host system. Docking station will not function if attached to a non-Thunderbolt 3 capable USB-C port.
Dell and Apple Thunderbolt 3 systems support a second display through the dock, but require an additional USB-C to video adapter (purchased separately).
Included in the box are the Thunderbolt 3 dock, a 0.5 meter (20 inches) Thunderbolt 3 40 Gb/s cable, quick installation guide and a UL certified 20V/6.75A (135W) power adapter (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Leave a reply