Plugable UD-3000 USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station for Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP (DVI, VGA, or HDMI to 2048×1152, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 2 USB 3.0 Ports, 4 USB 2.0 Ports, 4A AC Power Adapter)
- Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) link from PC to video, Gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, and two USB 3.0 ports. (VIA VL811+ chipset with v9084 firmware. Full USB 2.0 backwards compatibility, fully plug and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection)
- DVI/VGA/HDMI monitor port supports display resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200; wired Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- Full support for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & legacy XP systems. Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported
- Docking station suggested for use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming. No special functionality for charging iPads, iPods, iPhones, or other tablet devices and smartphones
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5 x 4.25 inches; 0.81 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.81 pounds
- ASIN: B008N06I2I
- Item model number: UD-3000
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionOne-stop upgrade for your Windows tablet, laptop, or desktop. Connect up to 10 accessories through a single USB cable. Includes the firmware for compatibility with Windows 10 and earlier. Fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 PCs and devices. Features a DVI-I port with VGA and HDMI adapters for mirroring/extending your Windows desktop to an external monitor (resolutions up to 2048x1152 supported), a Gigabit Ethernet port (10/100/1000 supported, full-duplex required), audio input/output, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports.CompatibilityWindows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 drivers can be automatically installed by Windows Update (with an existing Internet connection) or can be downloaded from Plugable.com/drivers.
Requires Intel / AMD / NVIDIA main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. USB graphics require dual-core 2GHz or better CPU for best performance.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). DVI port does not transport audio. HDCP/Blu-ray playback not supported. Not recommended for gaming.Mac OS X, ARM-based versions of Windows (Surface RT) and Linux/Unix are not supported.Power and ChargingIncludes robust 20W UL certified power supply for supporting several devices requiring USB 3.0's more demanding 900mA per-port power. Functions as a USB hub only; no special charging functionality for charging an iPad, iPhone, or other tablet and smartphone devices.In the Box
UD-3000, premium 20W UL certified power adapter (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz), USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable (USB 2.0 compatible), DVI-to-VGA adapter, DVI-to-HDMI adapter, quick-install guide, and driver CD.