Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD with Hard Drive Duplicator/Cloner Function [4TB Support] (EC-HDD2)
- Supports Standard Desktop 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives.
- Offline Cloning Function.
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- Supports hard drives up to 4TB with USB 3.0.
- Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.2 x 3.1 inches; 1.13 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.13 pounds
- ASIN: B00IKC14OG
- Item model number: EC-HDD2
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionThe Sabrent EC-HDD2 SATA Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop two 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightning speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps! Connect any 2.5"/3.5" Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop.
Hard Drive Duplicator Function
The Sabrent EC-HDD2 its Standalone Duplicator Dock lets you duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without the use of a host computer system, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
To use Hard Drive Cloning Function
*Plug in Both hard drives and identify Source Disk and Target Disk
HDD1=Source Disk; HDD2=Target Disk
*Connect power supply and switch on power. (make sure that the usb cable is disconnected)
*Press "Copy" button for about 10 seconds until the LED will start flashing and the cloning process will begin.
* On/Off power switch.
* LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
* Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
* Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps w/USB 3.0
* Transfer Rates Up to 480 Mbps w/USB 2.0
* Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
* Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
* MAC: OS X
* Sabrent EC-HDD2 Hard Drive Dock
* Power Supply
* USB 3.0 cable
* User Manual