UCtech USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Docking Station for Dual 2.5″/3.5″ Hard Disk Drive HDD and SSD with Standalone Offline Clone function (8TB Support – Black)
- Dual bay and easy installation: no tools or drives required for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA I/II/III HDD or S
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface provides data transfer rates up to 5Gbps (backward compatible with USB
- Support UASP and SATA 6 Gbps for optimal performance, utilizing the full potential of your SATA III
- Standalone offline clone function allows to duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without using a h
- In package: 1x SATA Dual Duplicator Dock, 1x USB 3.0 Cable, 1x Power Adapter, 1x Instruction Manual.
- Product Dimensions: 5.31 x 4.76 x 2.56 inches; 0.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00I03J1HM
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionThe USB3.0 UASP-enabled SATA dual dock lets you to use one or two 2.5"/3.5"; SATA HDDs or SSDs. Offline clone allows hard drive duplication externally.
Two 2.5"/3.5" SATA drives available.
This SATA dock supports one or two 2.5"/3.5" SATA hard drives, without having to open a computer case or mount hard drives in an enclosure. It is a convenient solution for data recovery, or any environment that requires access to massive amounts of data.
Equipped with a USB 3.0 interface, this docking station delivers transmission rate up to 5Gbps.
UASP and SATA 6Gbps support ensure you utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
This dock lets you duplicate/clone an existing SATA HDD or SSD offline. Just insert SATA drives to the slots, then press the Clone button. The LED progress indicators will show you the duplicating status.
Notes of clone:
• Please ensure that USB3.0 cable is not connected with computer.
• Your target drive should be equal or larger than source drive. And your HDDs should be good ones.
• After you insert HDDs, wait for a few seconds, and then long press the clone button, until 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% indicator move in a chasing way. This means the clone starts.
• When 25% finished, the 25% indicator will keep lit up solidly, while 50%, 75%, 100% indicator still chase one after another.
• As the clone finished, all indicators keep light up constantly.
• Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X 10.3 or above.
• New drives need to be initialized and formatted first when using on PC.
• Do not try to remove your HDD or SSD device while it is active. Please power off the dock before removing.