USB C HUB, Upgraded TOTU 12 in 1 Type C Hub Dongle Adapter (4K Dual HDMI&DP,75W PD),Triple Display Docking Station for Windows USB C and Thunderbolt3 Systems,macOS only Support Mirror Display
- Massive Docking Station: Please make sure that your laptop Type C port support Thunderbolt 3.0. All external displays show same content but macOS laptop has different content in EXTEND MODE .All external displays including macOS laptop show same content in Mirror Mode. The usb c hub is incompatible with the USB-A to USB-C Adapter, the usb-c port and thunderbolt3.0 is required for the hub and laptop connection.
- Triple Display for Windows: Triple display: HDMI+HDMI+DP, but only Windows system support the Triple display, Mac OS is not supported. Mirror or extend your screen with the USB C adapter display. Stream 4K UHD or Full HD 1080p video for a cinema-like feeling. 3840x2160 output only available when using HDMI or DP display or mirror the three displays. If MULTIPLE displays are connected for display extend, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1080P.
- Ultra High Speed Data Syncing : Two 3. 0 USB ports support transmission speed rates of up to 5 Gbps. Two USB 2. 0 ports with 480 Mbps transfer speed. Due to the USB 3. 0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection, it is advisable to connect the USB 2. 0 port which located in the opposite side of USB 3. 0. The USB ports are intended for data transfer. They only provide minimal 0. 5A charging.
- Widely compatibility: Compatible with the latest laptops and smart devices with USB C port: Mac book 12"/ Pro, Mate Book X, mi air 12. 5/13. 3, Google chrome-book 2016 etc. Work on windows 7/8/8. 1/10, Mac OS X 10. 6, Linux 2. 6. 14 or late operating System; Please refer to the product description below for more detailed information. （Hp charging and Incompatible problems may be due to HP as they do not allow 3rd party charger to charge their laptop. Hip devices must use the original charger. )
- Plug-play and MAC stylish design: Mac only offers mirroring the two external displays. Used with no external drives, easy operation. Unibody aluminum alloy ionized finish, extremely compact and slim, Perfectly match your MacBook or other Type C Laptop. An ideal device for daily carrying, commuting and travelling.
- Product Dimensions: 10.94 x 1.96 x 0.59 inches; 0.23 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.23 pounds
- ASIN: B07X8V3SLM
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionTo use this product, the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode（Thunderbolt3.0）and Power Delivery. Use HDMI2. 0 or above cables for optimum performance
USB 3. 1 Type-C Overview
USB Type-C has a new feature called Alternate Modes which allows you to use non-USB connections with the USB-C cable and connection. Your device automatically uses the appropriate mode if it's supported.
Display connection be limited
Make sure the device you're connecting to is supported and that you're using the right cable. DisplayPort connection might not work. Try using a different cable.
Try these solution
Make sure your device and cable supports the same USB-C features as the TOTU docking station. Make sure the docking station is connected directly to your hots device.
Make sure the docking station is connected to the USB-C port on your hots device that supports the correct Alternate Mode. For example, if you're connecting a Thunderbolt Alt Mode device, make sure you connect to the USB-C port that supports Thunderbolt.
The docking station you connected to has new features for USB-C that your hots device or connect cable doesn’t support.
The docking station isn't connected to the correct USB-C port on your hots device.
The device is using an external hub or dock to connect to the docking station.
Too many other Alternate Mode devices or dongles are connected to your hots device.
Plug in this USB C Docking Station sometimes will charge the default Audio output device to Docking Station, which means your laptop speakers will not work anymore. To make your laptop speaker work, please change in your laptop OS setting the audio output device back to laptop speakers. USB Accessories Disabled Solutions
If you experiencing the following problem:
Solution 1. Please unplug and re-plug
Solution 2. Reset the SMC of your device